Services start as low as $150
A higher standard of clean



New homes being constructed today are built tighter than in the past to save energy while older ones are being retrofitted to reduce heat and cooling loss. Homes are becoming increasingly air-tight, resulting in a reduced flow of fresh air to reduce the household contaminants that continually circulate and build concentrations dramatically affecting air quality.

Ultraviolet light has been safely used to sanitize air in hospitals, clinics, medical and dental offices, commercial buildings, government buildings and food plants for more than 60 years. Take advantage of this safe technology to protect everyone in your home. The Environmental Protection Agency states 90% of colds are caught indoors and the air inside your home can be 70 times more polluted than outdoor air.

Residential UV treatments from Ultra Violet Technologies are safe, efficient, economical, and quick. Through the use of ultraviolet light, you will reduce, or even eliminate, DNA-based airborne contaminants (bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeast, protozoa), and have much healthier air to breathe.You’ll also help prevent the spread of the common cold and other airborne infections.

Do not let your family suffer from persistent colds, asthma, allergies and more, call Ultra Violet Technologies today! UV systems can effectively address these many different IAQ issues.


  • Destroy thousands of airborne contaminants including mold, viruses, bacteria, allergens, germs, chemicals and VOCs
  • Provide your guests with a truly “clean room”
  • Kills 99.99%  of viruses and pathogens
  • No toxic waste
  • Reduce cost and save time